Recent Favourite Hair Discovery

11:55

I wouldn't necessarily say hair products are my favourite beauty and health product as I am always left unsatisfied by what the product claims. Until now. 

I have recently purchased Tantrum's Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner, made with coconut oil that is good and yummy for the hair. Designed originally for children, I decided to give this one a try as it would not have as many chemicals as some branded products tend too. The claims made on the bottle is that is smells great. Which is does. But it also makes my hair have a healthy shine and soft touch, something I am not use to. 
Also since I have very thin hair, and have spent months trying out different products that claim to 'volumize', some I have to admit do but never to an extent I want, this one actually makes my hair bouncier. At £3 each, I consider it a hair raising bargain... oh no not the puns! 

The shampoo and conditioner (conditioner label is ruined as I posted an excited note on it for my housemate to use)

I have also learnt a good haircut is actually the key for my hair to be more bouncy, and I always rely on Stuart at The Point in Brighton for my haircuts.

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments