OOTD No.1: Cute Summer Jumper

10:10

I decided to escape the Norwich Uni bubble and headed down to London yesterday to meet up with my friend Sadie. After trawling around the Victoria and Albert Museum, where we viewed the wedding dresses exhibition (Kate Moss' dress was stunning), we moved to Oxford Street. I always have to pop into Topshop when in Oxford Street as it is the biggest one after all. We ended up spending 2 hours nearly in the store and tried on many outfits.

Primark Wool Hat
Topshop Yellow Cropped Jumper
Topshop Mom Denim Shorts
Topshop Frilly Yellow Socks
ASOS Heeled Sandals
Fiorelli Lemon Sherbet Tote Bag from ASOS

My original plan was not to buy anything but I could not resist when I tried this jumper and short combo. I have been wanting 'Mom' jeans for ages, but never think the full length jeans look right on me, or go with my 'cute' style I always have. So when I found these Topshop Mom Shorts, I just had to try them all, and of course I fell in love. 

I am one of those people who will wear them throughout the winter, layered over tights or leggings depending on how cold it gets, so they will get plenty of use. I also picked up a knitted yellow cropped jumper and instantly fell in love. My favourite colour is yellow and I love to wear it as it is such a happy fun colour. It's super warm (which was good for yesterday in London that was surprisingly very chilly in the wind) and cuts off just at the waist, so works well with the high waisted Mom shorts. 

I also purchased some cute frilly socks that remind me of my childhood and decided to pair them with my ASOS sandals, to keep my feet warm, as well as complete the look. I've seen that socks under sandals is supposedly fashionable currently? Who knew! 

Zoe
x

P.s. I was planning on blogging about my original outfit, but could not resist not showing this one off to the point I went and got changed in the Liberty toilet... shhh!

You Might Also Like

0 comments