Flowbox

21:36

Hello!

I have just hurried upstairs, turned on my laptop and got my camera ready. Why such a rush? My Flow Box has arrived in the post and I thought I would share the unwrapping of it. I believe it's called an unboxing event? They seem quite popular on youtube. 



Flow Box is a healthy subscription box that you can get each month that sends you new vegan and gluten-free products. I have been forever looking for a subscription box to try, as I have always loved the thought of receiving something 'unexpected' - well of course you expect the box but the mysteries of what treasure lies inside is captivating. 





The Large Vegan Flow Box contains 10 products to try, from food to beauty (sadly I received none in this box) to household. Here are the items I received: 


Cannot wait to tuck into my snacks tomorrow at work and try the black bean spaghetti (made from 92% black beans) for dinner.

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks so cool! I might have to check them out :)

    Christie x
    www.christieslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend! I tried the Wild Thing Palaeo bar today and it was delicious!

      Delete