Unboxing: Lucky Dip Club

21:30

For ages I have been wanting to receive a box from the Lucky Dip Club after following the instagram account for nearly a year. Finally luck was on my side, and while ill in bed with a fever I managed to buy one of the boxes, my very first, and today it arrived!



I'm not going to lie, opening a box and seeing this wonderful image/print made my evening after work, I instantly had a smile on my face.



Within the box were two postcards, a bookmark with the letter Z on (which I love the personalisation of), two bookplate stickers, a sausage dog post-it notes which I will take to work, a golden rainbow necklace and finally Gemma Correll's designed broaches and umbrella; all set on a beautiful pug and cat print. This month's theme was Raining Cats and Dogs.

On a gloomy cold day like today, this package brought a ray of sunshine. I cannot wait to sign up for a subscription as I have always loved the idea of receiving something unexpected in the post, and I also love the personalisations and effort put into each month's box (I do tend to search for the other past boxes contents on instagram).

I better set my alarm clock to 7am this Friday (1st May) as next month's box is the Lucky Dip Club's anniversary box, as well as the Vintage Village Fete box, which sounds very intriguing. Thankfully I will be up and in the airport waiting for my flight to Copenhagen.

Zoe
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments