My Current Favourite Breakfast Discovery

10:56

Down with the normal mornings of waking up and having a cuppa with toast. Down with the mornings of being hungry by 10am. Ok now I am starting to sound like a commercial. Trust me, this isn't. 

I have been trying to broaden my breakfast horizon as I have been recently been getting sick of eating toast everyday. I'm not a massive fan of routines and so have been finding myself starting to miss out breakfast, which is not good. Breakfast is important as it helps kicks starts your metabolism, which burns those good ol' calories. 

So I have been on a search to find a fun new breakfast. I have tried porridge in the past but it just isn't for me. I think it is the texture over the taste. If anyone can provide me with a good recipe, I would love you forever. I do try porridge each year and am due around Autumn time to try again. 


So what is this new discovery I have made? Dorset Cereals are literally my favourite thing currently. I alternate between the muesli and granola, which I serve with almond milk (I'm lactose intolerant and actually prefer the taste of almond milk in the morning). If I can afford too and the local shop will have berries reduce then I will add them on top too. Here is my lovely looking breakfast I had this morning.

Doesn't it make your mouths water? It's currently in my belly making me all happy. 

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments