My favourite hair products

19:28

I have recently had my hair cut into a short bob by my wonderful cousin after trying to grow it long for 2 years. Since I have fine hair, my hair cannot take too much length until it looks flat, and well let's say a little boring. I also tend to dye my hair, lightening it to whatever trends (perks of having a cousin as a hair dresser). So after I went from this: 


Dry, damaged, and slightly tinted green hair (I am reckless fool for dying it strange colours)

I decided this was a better option

But since the cut, I have been trying to keep it in a good condition and to stop it looking as flat and lifeless. If my hair is left to dry naturally I find it doesn't look as voluptuous as I would like it. This is where I have found my new favourite hair products:

Loreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo + Conditioner, Soap and Glory Foam Call Body Wash, VO5 Plump It Up Weightless Mousse and Tangle Teezer

Yes I know that the Soap and Glory body wash is not a hair product, but it leaves my skin soft and smelling really good with hints of peppermint and orange. I feel like I have to rave about it. Their hand cream is also amazing

After using the Loreal thickening shampoo and conditioner, I towel dry my hair slightly so it is left damp before applying the VO5 mousse. I then detangle it and dry it with my head upside down using my trusty hair dryer (I am sure my fellow male housemates must look on at me in curiosity when I do this with my door open). The mousse also isn't too heavy and doesn't weigh down my hair like other mousses I have tried. If you put too much in however it can become harden the hair a little.

Since starting this routine my hair has been in a much better and happier condition, which in turns keeps my confidence up. 

What are you fav hair products? I am welcome to recommendations, especially if you have fine hair like mine! 

Zoe x

You Might Also Like

0 comments