3 Favourite Spring Things

18:32

I have recently been on a massive shopping spree while at my uni accommodation as I have all my spring-summer clothes at my mothers house. All winter I have been stuck in big jumpers and dull colours (which I love and don't really want to get out of). As the warmer weather and sunnier skies have finally begun to creep in, I decided not only to do some spring cleaning (my housemates should be grateful) but also some spring shopping. 

I have spent hours window shopping on the internet and in the high street, as I resist the massive urge to impulse buy. Yet here are my 3 spring essentials.

Fiorelli Lemon Sherbet Handbag, Asos
Pink Pastel Coat, Primark
Tan Brogues, Bertie


As you can see I am a massive fan of pastel colours. I bought the handbag as a treat after a tough semester at uni. More of an impulse buy and I ended up consulting my friend Sadie before buying it, in which she replied: YES. The bag has three compartments and a handy long cross body strap, my preferred way to hold a bag. Also the colour is adorable and definitely matches my home bedroom wall I have just noticed...

The coat was also a surprise buy. I usually don't shop in the Primark in Norwich as it is tiny, as well as untidy, in comparison to their Brighton store. However on a grey day I went shopping with my housemate, determined to find a light coat or jacket to replace my woollen winter coat. Thankfully Primark wasn't busy as it was a Wednesday, and so we searched the rails until my housemate picked up the coat. And now I cannot stop wearing it, even when it is 18'C outside, it still proves to be a lighter comfy outerwear.

My brogues, I must admit are not new. However I have recently had them re-heeled and re-soled, so they feel like new. In the winter my feet get incredibly cold, so the last few months I have been wearing thick sheep fur boots. As Spring has arrived, so does my love of brogues reappears. These will not be leaving my feet so easy this year.

What are your 3 spring items?

Zoe x

You Might Also Like

0 comments