Welcome

00:33

Firstly I want to say: Hello

I have been thinking of starting up a blog for a very long time. I think as I dwelled further into the internet and the fad websites of youtube and tumblr, my online hours became quite a few. To the point where I have stayed up to 3am watching youtubers blog about their life, and thought: 'Hey that looks fun' or 'Why don't I do that?'.

So as you may have guessed I have finally dived into the pool of the blogging world and hope that I don't sink under the weight of failing to post. If I do, I sincerely apologise. But I do have a plan to blog about anything, really. Life, fashion, beauty (gosh I never thought I would say that, considering I barely wear make up on most occasions), baking, student life etc. 

In the meantime I want to suggest some blogs that I read/check up on pretty much daily (normally in the middle of the night):

Firstly, my beautiful friend Rachel, who has kinda inspired me to start a blog: miss periwinkle.blogspot.co.uk

Secondly, my other beautiful friend Kathryn who literally makes the most amazing cupcakes: http://kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

Thirdly, an old school acquaintance called Candy who has beautiful photos and updates on life in London: nora-owlgirl.blogspot.co.uk

They're just a few for now as I read far too many.

Toodles!
Zo x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awww!! Glad you've got on the blogging hype! Good luck beaut :) xxx

    ReplyDelete