42 Juice Bar Brighton

19:12

I recently went home to my family home for our early fake Christmas, a family tradition. While I was there I decided to pop into Brighton to get my haircut, a now stylish dark copper brown bob. After my haircut I wondered the North and South Laines, my favourite part of Brighton. While in the South Laines I came across a new Raw/Cold-Pressed Juice Bar, similar to ones I had visited in London and was immediately impressed by the choices. 42 is a new Cold-Pressed healthy juice bar that also sells smoothies and raw snacks. 




I am Buzzing 
On entering I was wowed by the range of different juices to try. After much deliberation I went with a take away Matcha drink and a smoothie called "I am Buzzing". The smoothie is made with almond milk, banana, manuka honey, bee pollen, chia seeds, cinnamon and buckwheat groats. I didn't know what to expect when I first tried it, but it turned out to be delicious and very filling! Took me about half an hour to finish the drink, which is unusual for me. My partner got "I am Glowing" - made with almond milk, mixed berries, flax seeds, banana, coconut nectar and oil, as well as nectar - which I also had a try of and was equally mouth watering delicious! I highly recommend this place in Brighton, if only a place in Norwich opened up so I could get my healthy juices and smoothies all the time. 

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments