Norwich Review #2: Kofra Coffee

17:27

After walking past Kofra Expresso Bar on Earlham Road for the last 6 months I finally decided to give into my temptations. On previous attempts I have nearly entered to get one of their highly praised coffees but it has always seemed busy! This small looking coffee shop has a secret area at the back full of quirky cooking books to interior design magazines for the customers to read. Also it is full of local art hanging on the wall. 




Enough about the indie interior, the coffee itself is delicious! I had an Americano as it is my choice of coffee these days being lactose-intolerant. Plus I believe you can tell if a place has good coffee by their expresso or americano. It was rich, slightly sour with a good strength to it. A well rounded coffee indeed! Definitely would have it again. My friend had a chai latte, which he said was equally delicious, and both of our drinks came with a biscuit (always a massive plus for the biscuit fiend in me). 

The staff and service is relaxed yet attentive, and clearly they love their job and know their coffee! I will definitely be returning to get a morning take out and maybe a freshly baked pastry on my way to work in the city as the winter approaches.


Ratings
Coffee 5/5
Atmosphere 4/5
Service 5/5

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments