Asos Regatta Outfit

11:16

As I have been busy with exams I have not been able to head into the city to go shopping. So instead I have been searching online for the perfect outfit to wear to a Regatta, after my friend Sadie invited me. Now as Regattas are a formal occasion, none of my short smart dresses would do (plus I wanted to use this as an excuse to procrastinate online). Strict dress codes restrict you to a knee length dress or smart trousers. This is where I started getting excited. I do not only want to stand out from the crowd but also I have been wanting a co-ord trouser suit for ages.  As I am still a student, I have yet to purchase a suit for work. Therefore I turned to Asos, my favourite online shop, especially with my Premier account allowing clothes to arrive the next day. 

I searched and searched the site until I came across a pastel, floral bombers jacket and matching trousers. Perfect! Especially as pastels and floral patterns are my absolute fave to wear in the Spring/Summer. I decided to purchase the suit, as I justified that I could spend the amount of money it demanded as I could not only wear the suit together but also as separates (they have already seen many uses currently... I'm currently wearing the jacket as I write this). 

On arrival the 2 pieces together give off a casual-sophisticated vibe, so I have decided to pair the suit with a crisp white shirt and white wooden heeled sandals also from Asos. Here is the finished look at the Regatta: 

Pastel Floral Jacquered Trousers and Jacket, White Shirt, Perpetual High Heels Wooden Sandals - Asos. Necklaces and sunglasses - borrowed from a friend. Bag/purse - River Island
Front look of the outfit
My makeup
I wanted to go for a spring summer vibe with my make up at the Regatta. The weather turned out to be very sunny after a night of thunderstorms. Therefore I wanted a bright pink lip to add a pop of vibrant colour to my pastel outfit. This was created by Clinique's Long Lasting lipstick in shade Watermelon and was layered with their lip gloss Clearly Pink
Otherwise I went for the ever trustworthy cat flick eyeliner created using Maybelline's Master Precise liquid eyeline, finished with Eyeko's Long Lash Skinny Mascara
Finished make up look
Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments