What's in my bag? Holiday 2014

21:01

I am one of those who likes to travel cheaply, therefore I am always using hand luggage, which of course has it's limitations. As an update I have just finished my degree, handed in my Masters Dissertation and celebrated with far too many cocktails. I have never been so stressed and tired in my life (I'm currently blogging from bed). I am also incredibly lucky and excited to be going on holiday tomorrow to Madeira. So I thought I would blog about what I'm going to bring with me. Note: I like to pack as lightly as possible.

My trusty Cath Kidston bag

1 Pair of shorts, 3 dresses, 2 playsuits, 2 tops, 3 bikinis, 1 hat, sunglasses, beach towel, toiletries, book, headphones, passport and tickets

My Holiday Essentials:
- Mini John Freida Volume Shampoo and Conditioner
- Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel
- Carmex Vanilla Lip Balm
- Eyeko Skinny Mascara
- Clinique Concealer
- Collection 2000 Concealer
- Benefit Give Me Brow
- Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner
- MAC I'm Impassioned
- Tangle Teezer

Trusty book and headphones

I decided to dispense my suncream into two 75ml pots
Zoe
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments