Favourite Autumn Make-up

18:07

Hurray for Autumn! My favourite season for fashion and make up. Boo to the weird hot september we are having (hence the vest I am wearing in the photos). This Autumn it is all about Berry tones, which I absolutely adore. I would love to wear them all year round as I think they compliment my pale skin tone. On my way to Madeira I bumped into my cousin who works at the London Gatwick South Terminal MAC make-up stand. She instantly grabbed hold of my and applied a MAC lipliner in Currant and lipstick in the shade Smoked Purple and I was instantly hooked. This make-up look is rather strong and daring for the day time, so I don't layer the lipstick on as much, but when the sun goes down and the moon rises, the lipstick is layered on to become a dark blackberry colour. 

Finished Make-Up Look



I always moisturise my face before putting on any foundation. I am usually not a full make-up foundation kinda girl as I have thankfully been blessed to not be too spotty. However for this look I wanted to create a clean base. I applied my Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser in the shade no.1 and added Clinique Concealer shade light no.2 under my eyes, crease of my nose and on my chin (as well as over a couple of spots). I then used Collection 2000 concealer in shade fair 01 to highlight my face. This I applied to under my eye, on my temples, chin and forehead. Then I used Maybelline Dream Sun Triple Bronzing Powder to contour my face and Clinique Blusher in Innocent Peach 102 to add a pop of colour to my cheeks.



Using Benefits Give Me Brow, I darkened my eyebrows and then applied Benefit They're Real push up Liner and Mascara.


Afterwards I applied the MAC Lipliner and Smoked Purple lipstick, and wahlaaa the completed look.

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments