Life Updates #3: New Years Goals: Bring on 2015!

18:43

Ok so 2014 isn't exactly over, but honestly I am looking for a new start. 2015 is going to be a big year for me, I have so many plans to carry out already. I think I might as well list blog today, as it will be easier to summarise. 

Plans:

- Sell flat and pay of debt, go on holiday*

- Hopefully go to New York in September

- Graduate (again) with a Msc in Environmental Sciences (Merit) in July

- Get that Graduate job/experience

- Finally learn to drive (been nearly 6 years since I started learning, uni got in the way)

- Hopefully move in with the BF (not until at least October)

- *Travel to somewhere in Europe, maybe visit Japan again depending on finances 

Goals:

- Exercise moreI want to get into a routine and start running more as I have been slack in 2014 due to finishing my Masters and then getting a full time, avg 46 hour week job.

- Eat healthier. I have been able to do this more recently but I want to start cutting out all meat from my diet. I already don't eat meat regularly, only when dining out as it is easier for me due to being Lactose intolerant and most vegetarian meals containing some sort of diary.

- Be Happy. It sounds crazy as I am happy most of the time, but I want to start doing things that make me more happy, looking after myself and allowing myself to treat myself (sounds very self-absorbed, but I am really a selfless person I get told a lot).

- Learn to Knit

- Paint/draw once a week

- Step away from the computer more and go on more walks


What are your 2015 plans and goals? I would love to hear them 

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments