2015 so far...

13:37

Happy Easter!

Since I have been away from blogging I have decided to give you a short update on what I have been up to this year. 

This year has already started off with a big bang, moving from Norwich back home to Worthing, getting a new job and my first tattoo as just some of the big changes. 

I have also been to Wales several times, and loved climbing up the mountains in the Brecon Beacons. 

Other highlights have included seeing Elbow in London and spending a foodie day out visiting Borough Market and Camden. I find in life you have to focus on the positives and create things to look forward to, to keep yourself motivated and happy. 

So here are a few pictures of 2015 from my instagram so far:

From the left: Coffee from the Small Batch Company in Brighton, Mushroom at Borough Market, Valley in South Wales, Pen-Y-Fan mountain in the Brecon Beacons, House-sitting for my aunt, Pen-Y-Fan mountain in the Brecon Beacons, Vegan Cookies from Camden Market, Worthing Pier, Commute to work over Brighton.

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments