Revamp

13:17

Hello

I hope everyone is well. I feel like I should apologise for not being attentive with blogging recently, I guess it is because so much changed has occurred since the start of 2015. 

I have moved from Norwich and am now living back home in Brighton, have a new dream job, got my memorial and first tattoo, and am adapting to a long commute to work everyday. 

Life has been rather up and down, as with my anxiety, I don't tend to like change. However I am well and happy, currently spending Easter in Wales with my boyfriend. 

I've decided that I am going to revamp this blog and make it more into a general lifestyle blog. I love going out for dinner and discovering new places in my local area and around the UK. I think I stopped blogging for a while because I lost "inspiration" and wasn't happy with any of the material or ideas that I had for blog post. I guess that is what they call "writer's block". 

So stick with me and I will be revamping this blog in the next week all so and will be attempting to post weekly. 

Exciting things to look forward to in the next few months: 

  • Anniversary getaway (still haven't decided and it is in a month's time)
  • Radio 1 Big Weekend and seeing Taylor Swift in Norwich
  • Glastonbury
  • Salcombe
  • Graduation (again) for my MSc in Environmental Sciences
Zoe
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay welcome back Zoe!! :) So jealous of what you have got lined up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to see you are blogging again! Are you going to Big Weekend? xxx

      Delete